Senior System Admin
Senior System Admin:
- Active TOP SECRET/SCI
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or the combination of 10 years of computer science education and associated experience.
- Professional series Certification within the product group’s technology scope (e.g., VCP, CDX5-DCV)
- 7 years’ experience in VM template design
- 10 years’ experience in providing Tier II/Tier III system administration support to infrastructure.
- Experience in containerization, orchestration of data services, or orchestration of modular systems
- DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level III certification and compliance upon hire
- Baseline Certification – Cyber Security Fundamentals, CISSP, or CompTIA Security+ upon hire
- Operating Environment Certification – Linux/Red Hat Certified System Administrator upon hire
- MCSA 2012: Admin (411), and Computer Environment (70-411)
- Provide administration of legacy virtualization, including VM template design and leveraging NIPRNet, SIPRNet, and JWICS hosting environments to optimize performance
- Container management and container orchestration
- Provide administration and maintenance of virtualization and container infrastructure, daily system checks, apply Security Template Implementation Guidelines (STIG) and security updates and hotfixes to address Information Assurance Vulnerability Assessments (IAVA)
- Provide Tier II/Tier III support for infrastructure
- Provide broad-spectrum support for users, including: Identification of and response to customer requirements which focuses on quality assurance and customer satisfaction, Customer Support Desk functions and related tasks.
Job Type: Full-time